- Please wait for video to load...
- Raised Computer Floor, Halon and Electrical Gear Removal
- Turnkey management of removal of all assets associated with datacenter including 40,000 square feet of raised flooring, 90,000 square feet of office furniture, 15,000 lbs of halon 1301, and about 25 truckloads of electrical gear, IT equipment, and recycled scrap metal.
- IT Asset Recovery
- Liquidation or recycle of all IT equipment - this included asset tag removal and reporting, data wiping or hard drive destruction, resale or liquidation of each asset, and final disposition reporting of EVERY asset.
- Asbestos Remediation
- Project management of asbestos removal and remediation.
- Generator Removal
- Removal managment of two enclosures - electrical gear and 1000Kw Holec generator.
- Whatever your datacenter needs, please call, email, or fill out this form so we can discuss.
Below are links to details of some of our customer projects. We are proud of our positive relationships with our clients and will be happy to provide references. Just ask when you contact us.
Fill out the form below to be contacted by a member of our team. We want to help you on your next data center shutdown or liquidation project.