Facility Decommission & Shutdown Services
When corporations shut down offices, manufacturing plants, data centers or any other facilities, there is a multitude of assets to manage, along with a host of services needed to prepare the facility for sale, return or re-lease. Liquis can manage certain parts of the project, or the entire facility shutdown, turnkey.
Closing one or many company-owned or rented facilities, buildings, or manufacturing plants is a daunting task. We can help with everything including the specialty equipment in your manufacturing or distribution facility, inventory, data center gear, computer equipment, and office furniture.
We can help with everything from the office furniture and computer equipment, to the lockers in the bathroom, to the equipment in your manufacturing or distribution facility.
Within most companies there are overlapping areas of responsibilities concerning the many assets involved. The asset recovery specialists at Liquis can work with your company to satisfy all the involved stakeholders quickly and efficiently, while maximizing the return for you. Below are the four key constraints that must be managed properly for a successful shut-down:
Variety of assets
- Office furniture
- Raised flooring
- power supply
- Battery back-up
- Industrial battery
- Electrical switchgear
- Generators and
- electrical equipment
- Air Conditioners
- Power Distribution
- Other specialized equipment
Variety of Stakeholders
- Facilities Manager
- IT Hardware Manager
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
Quantity of Assets
- Large quantities of assets requires experience and the appropriately skilled manpower to adhere to schedules as well as the knowledge to find the right markets for liquidation.
- Small quantities requires patience and experience to liquidate in the markets that bring the most value and not necessarily the easiest and quickest markets.
- Tax considerations (end-of-year valuations)
- Building owner deadlines
- Lease Terms
- Asset buyers’ terms
Our services are tailored to meet your specific need, and can include:
- Managing the entire shutdown for you
- Liquidation of equipment
- Recycling of items that can’t be sold
- Resources to clean out the facility
- Redeployment of equipment to other facilities